I literally cannot count the number of times I have been judged or slandered for my religious beliefs. However, that does not make me doubt or regret the choices I have made with my faith. I am a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and I am also a
So I created this blog as a reference, from a true Wiccan, for those who fear the unknown
Please feel free to check out my sister sites as well as the Magicka School and our Charities page. Also check out the store link for links to great supplies websites with reasonable prices!
So enjoy this blog and blessed be!
Here are some suggestions I have had from my readers about what to cover in this blog...The list is changing and being added to all the time so enjoy! Some things may not seem relevent and honestly your probably right but I enjoy helping my readers in any way possible :) If there is not a link on a subject then that means it is coming soon but Im still revising it... I love you all! Blessed Be!
Just click on one of the subjects below to read more.
1) Deities of the Wiccan/Pagan religions.
2) Common Misconceptions
3) Wicca and Christianity
4) Remenents of Wicca still seen in todays society
5) Wiccan Holidays (you may be surprised)
6) Wiccan Rituals (not as spooky as it sounds)
7) Great Party Ideas for Halloween! (I know but someone actually asked for this...glad to help)
8) Spellwork and Supplies
9) Wiccans and psychic abilities
10) Wiccans and Tarot
11) Wiccans and Prayer
12) Herbs and The Witches Kitchen
14) Astral Travel
15) Ghosts and Hauntings
16) Different types of Wiccans and Pagans
17) Spells and the altar
18) Ashlyn's Favorite Recipes (Food not spells)
I am open to more suggestions by my readers :)